Benesch’s Health Care & Life Sciences Practice Group draws on more than 200 years of combined experience in the health care industry to service clients. In this extremely complicated, constantly changing and highly-regulated industry, Benesch is a go-to firm for in-depth understanding of industry challenges and actionable solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Our firm’s familiarity with industry trends, issues and changing health care laws and regulations provides significant value for our health care clients.
Health care lawyers experienced in mergers and acquisitions, regulatory compliance, advocacy in the health care industry
Benesch’s health care attorneys work with a wide spectrum of for-profit and tax-exempt not-for-profit health care clients, including physicians and physician organizations, hospitals and health systems, long-term care and senior living facilities, behavioral health providers, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic imaging enterprises, durable medical equipment manufacturers and suppliers, pharmaceutical retailers, wholesalers, distributors and manufacturers, managed care organizations, hospice and home health agencies and many other health care providers, facilities and organizations.
Our experience includes:
- Reorganizations and restructuring with financial strategic decision makers and private equity
- Health care lending including HUD financing
- Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, analysis and appeals
- Compliance plans and implementation
- Federal and state fraud and abuse laws
- Licensure accreditation
- Survey and certification, including certification of need
- Internal and external exposures to governmental investigations and audits