Enterprise value and deal flow is directly impacted by benefit plan liabilities and transitioning benefit plan arrangements following the transaction. Our firm is a dealmaking firm and our benefits lawyers, each and every one of them are fully acquainted with all aspects of mergers and acquisitions as they pertain to employee benefit plans. From the initial early stages where plans and liabilities are being assessed to the diligence phase to the purchase documentation and transition documentation phases and subsequent to the closing of the transaction, our benefit lawyers have deep experience in full capability to handle all aspects of merger and acquisition needs.
- Pre-deal Diligence Assessments
- Negotiations and Liability Assessments
- Transition Servicing and Strategies
- Plan Mergers, Spin-offs and Other Strategies
- COBRA Liabilities
- Post-transaction Strategies and Plan Implementation