Donald McCann, Ph.D. serves as Benesch's primary litigation support resource. In addition to providing E-Discovery consulting and matter management services to Benesch attorneys and clients, he is also responsible for developing the Firm’s ESI protocols and recommendations regarding technology. He is the former co-founder and president of a local litigation service bureau that provided a broad array of litigation support services to law firms and corporations.
Donald has served on the planning committees of local and statewide conferences. In addition, he has been a featured speaker on the topics of electronic discovery and practice support, evidence management, the EDRM, professional communications, and best practices at a number of conferences for organizations including:
- The Cleveland Bar Association
- The Cleveland Association of Paralegals
- The Association of Litigation Support Professionals (ALSP)
- The Toledo Bar Association
- The U.S. Department of Justice
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)