Jennifer concentrates her practice on complex commercial litigation and represents clients from a variety of industries, including energy, food, health, media, and technology at both the trial and appellate levels. Jennifer has litigated some of the largest and most high-profile cases in the country. She represented the plaintiff in the largest defamation case in U.S. history, the plaintiff in a multimillion-dollar Sherman Act antitrust suit against several Chinese competitors, and a Fortune 100 company in multimillion-dollar securities fraud claims. Jennifer’s experience includes handling all aspects of the litigation process, including factual investigation, motion practice, preparing fact and expert witnesses, during both discovery and at trial, and alternative dispute resolution, including settlement, mediation, and arbitration.
Select examples of matters handled by Jennifer include:
- Represented a family-owned food company in a $5.7 billion defamation lawsuit against a major television news network. Second chaired safety and industry expert witness at trial.
- Led discovery efforts on behalf of a California solar startup in its antitrust claims against Chinese competitors.
- Co-led week-long trial in breach of contract case in federal court, including conducting the examination of expert witness on direct and cross-examining two expert witnesses.
- Spearheaded discovery efforts on behalf of aluminum company in environmental cleanup litigation, including taking and defending depositions, managing expert discovery, and successfully arguing motions to compel.
- Represented refugee in immigration court and successfully obtained asylum.