With more than twenty years of experience, Daryll represents lenders and borrowers, but primarily focuses on private equity sponsors, public and private borrowers in connection with leveraged buyout financings for acquisitions, working capital facilities, recapitalizations and portfolio restructuring transactions across a broad range of business sectors, including technology, apparel, cannabis, transportation, automotive, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and professional services.
Daryll has led complex financing transactions, both secured and unsecured, which include leveraged buyouts, cross border transactions, senior and subordinated lending transactions, second lien, mezzanine, bridge and asset based financings and recapitalizations. Financings range in size from several millions of dollars to billions of dollars.
He also has extensive experience representing debtors in loan workouts and in-court and out-of-court restructurings, including debtor-in-possession facilities and exit financings
- Represented middle market private equity clients with respect to leveraged acquisitions including senior, mezzanine, 2nd lien and asset-based credit facilities in a wide range of amounts.
- Represented numerous portfolio companies with respect to restructuring existing credit facilities.
- $145 million Revolver and First/Second Facility: Represented private equity sponsor in its ﬁnancing of an acquisition of a software company.
- $105 million Second Lien Term Loan: Represented portfolio company of a private equity client.
- $2.05 billion Chapter 11 Exit Financing Facility: Represented a global performance material and specialty chemical manufacturer in its Chapter 11 exit ﬁnancing.
- $3.1 billion First-lien Credit, Second-lien Credit, and Bridge Loan Facility: Represented a global leading apparel manufacturer.
- $60 million Credit Facility: Represented client in transaction comprised of a revolver and a term loan A and B in connection with an add-on acquisition by a private equity ﬁrm.
- $25.5 million Senior and Subordinated Facilities: Represented client in transaction comprised of a revolver, senior term loans and a subordinated term loan in connection with an acquisition by a private equity ﬁrm.
- $330 million Revolver and First/Second Lien Facility: Represented client in connection with emergence from Chapter 11.
- $500 million Term Loan and $200 million Revolving Credit Facility: Represented a Fortune 500 global automotive supplier in its debtor-in-possession credit facility and its successful Chapter 11 exit ﬁnancing.
- $300 million Debtor-in-Possession Financing: Represented automotive industry supplier.