Leslie's practice is focused on representing publicly and privately held growth companies in addition to representing private equity funds and family offices.
She handles mergers and acquisitions, public and private ﬁnancing, joint ventures, securities law compliance, fund formation, regulatory compliance and general corporate matters. Her experience spans numerous industries including financial services, manufacturing, distribution, real estate and technology.
Leslie also works closely with the firm’s Real Estate practice group, and has extensive experience in connection with the negotiation of real estate joint ventures, formation of real estate funds and equity financing.
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a manufacturer of storage, loading, hauling, and transportation products, including guards, cable protectors, dropovers, ramps, wheel chocks, and bridges.
- Represented a northeast Ohio investment adviser in a number of acquisitions, routine corporate matters and compliance related matters.
- Represented the buyer in its acquisition of a leading personal safety and ﬁreﬁghting equipment dealer in South Dakota.
- Represented the seller in its disposition of a business engaged in the manufacturing, distributing, and selling of loading, hauling, mobility, and transportation products, including ramps and hitch carriers.
- Represented sponsors in connection with the creation of private real estate funds.
- Represents a Battery Tech company in connection with a De-Spac transaction.
- Counsel clients with respect to fund structuring, regulation and compliance matters.
- Represented the Buyer in its acquisition of a material handling engineering company engaged in the design, sale, repair, installation and rental of cranes, hoists, material handling equipment, parts, and related equipment.
- Benesch represented Rotunda Capital and its platform company, MacQueen Equipment, LLC, in its acquisition of Temco Machinery, Inc., which sells and services emergency response vehicles.
- Represented the seller in its disposition of a dealer of environmental and emergency products and services.