Luis focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions.
Prior to joining Benesch, Luis was a corporate associate at an international law firm in Chicago.
- Represented Arsenal Capital Partners in its purchase of real estate and substantially all of the assets of a business that sells induction heat treatment of iso-statically molded carbonous/graphitic raw materials.
- Represented Yusen Logistics in its acquisition of Taylored Services, a multichannel third-party logistics fulfillment organization, from private equity firm Saybrook.
- Benesch represented Rotunda Capital Partners in the sale of their portfolio company Refrigeration Sales Company LLC to Master Group a Canadian strategic acquirer in the HVAC distribution industry.
- Represented Rotunda Capital Partners in the sale of their portfolio company Amware Fulfillment LLC to Staci Group, a leading fulfilment and logistics service provider headquartered in France.
Represented a private equity fund buyer in its acquisition of a provider of sports facilities management and advisory services.
- Represented Gridiron Capital, LLC in its investment in Erie, a leading direct-to-consumer residential products and services company.
- Represented Trace3, a premier provider of advanced technology consultation services and solutions, in a definitive agreement to acquire LaSalle Solutions, a business division of Fifth Third Bank.
- Represented Gridiron Capital in its acquisition of Erie Construction Mid-West, a direct-to-consumer home remodeling services provider.
- Represented a private equity buyer in its acquisition of a provider of consulting, staffing and compliance services for higher education institutions.
- Represented the buyer in its acquisition of a provider of construction services, including tunneling construction, infrastructure development, utilities construction, site development and facilities construction, and pipeline construction.