Connie focuses her practice on domestic and international corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisition and divestitures and related regulatory compliance, as well as debt and equity formation.
Connie also represents clients with respect to a wide variety of transactional matters, including supply, distribution and licensing agreements, entity structure and formation, corporate governance, financing transactions and securities compliance.
Connie advises clients on regulatory matters related to their mergers, acquisitions and divestitures with respect to Hart-Scott-Rodino filings and CFIUS compliance. She assists private equity clients with fund formation. Connie represents both publicly and privately held companies at various stages of growth, as well as private equity funds and their portfolio companies.
- Represented Wilderness Trail Distillery, a premium artisan bourbon distillery, in the sale of 70% of its membership interests to Campari, a Milan-based Italian Spirits group, for $600 million in enterprise value.
- Represented a private equity owned platform company in its strategic add-on acquisition.
- Represented a private equity fund in its acquisition of a new platform company focusing on same day courier services and supply chain logistics solutions.
- Represented a company in amending and restating its senior credit facility with Goldman Sachs and a junior subordinate credit facility.
- Represented the seller in a $600 million sale of a financial services technology company to a public company strategic acquirer after an auction process.
- Represented the seller in a sale of a mutual funds business to an Australian public company.
- Represented the buyer in its acquisition of a non-asset based third-party, final mile logistics firm.
- Represented private equity fund in its sale of leading end-to-end provider of technology solutions for education to private equity owned technology company.
- Represented buyer in its acquisition of a national, full-service logistics business focused primarily on courier, warehouse management and distribution services.
- Represented seller of an international package delivery company to a buyer being invested in by an internationally traded public company.
- Represented a private equity firm in obtaining a $57 million chemical additives company and a related $31 million credit facility administered by Bank of Ireland.